Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday....

Today I am 18......I am now officially an adult. The interesting thing is that I've almost truly thought that I was already 18 for the last like 3 months! Since I'm done with high school, working full time, and going to relief society, it feels like I should have been at least 18 already! But now facts coincide with how I feel! I should probably invite some people to take a look at my blog or really there's absolutely no point in writing all this......I'll do that.....tomorrow....:)
I'm 18.....I can....vote....buy cigarettes....buy dry ice.....I'll vote.....yeah.
Well, goodnight all my wonderful....thus far imaginary friends.
Cheryl Lynn

3 comments:

April Rose said...

so basically I totally forgot to tell you happy birthday! I love you! Happy Birthday sweetheart! You're a babe!

~April Rose

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetheart!!! Your adorable!! We have to play while I'm in Utah!!! And this fall!!! I'm living on campus, in heritage hall so we'll be close enough!!! :)
Cheryl

Carters said...

Cheryl,
You are so awesome! Ha, ha, I thought you were turning 19! Ha, I'm so funny. So, Happy 18th Birthday again! I loved talking to you~call us anytime too! This is a great way to share your life with us! We've added you to our blog site. ALSO, I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT CAI IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE! WE MISS YOU! COME TO THE BEACH!